Quick Cheesy Chicken Parmesan
- 5 min Prep Time
- 15 min Cook Time
- Medium Level
The taste of a classic Italian dish from your favorite restaurant in half the time.
1 (10-ounce) package Farm Rich Mozzarella Sticks
2 pounds chicken cutlets
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 cups prepared marinara sauce
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 425ºF. Prepare a 9×13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- Place the cutlets between two pieces of plastic wrap and pound to a 1/2-inch thickness. If you purchase thin-cut cutlets, skip this step.
- Salt and pepper both sides.
- Preheat large skillet over medium-high heat for 30 seconds.
- Place 1 T of oil into skillet. Carefully place each pounded cutlet, in a single layer, into pan and sear approximately 1 to 2 minutes on each side until lightly browned. If necessary, repeat with remaining 1 T of oil and remaining cutlets
- Transfer each piece to the prepared baking dish. (Do not worry if you overlap the chicken, but you will want to cover the entire bottom of the dish.).
- Top chicken with marinara sauce and shredded mozzarella cheese. Arrange Farm Rich Mozzarella Sticks over the top
- Bake for 15 minutes or until internal temperature of chicken reaches 165°F. Cut and serve.