Reindeer Mozzarella Pops
- 25 mins Prep Time
- 11 mins Cook Time
- Medium Level
Rudolph-inspired Reindeer Mozzarella Pops are easy, cheesy, and delicious. Little mouths will love nibbling these holiday snacks right off the sticks.
1 pkg Farm Rich Mozzarella Sticks
2 black olives
- Bake Mozzarella Sticks according to package directions.
- Break pretzels and insert near the top of each cooked Mozzarella Stick.
- Put ketchup and mayonnaise in separate plastic bags and snip the corner. Make a dot of ketchup for the nose and two mayonnaise dots for the eyes.
- Add olive pieces to the eyes cut out with a drinking straw.
- Insert a bamboo skewer into each Mozzarella Stick and serve.