Reindeer Mozzarella Pops
- 25 mins Prep Time
- 11 mins Cook Time
- Medium Level
Rudolph-inspired Reindeer Mozzarella Pops are easy, cheesy, and delicious. Little mouths will love nibbling these holiday snacks right off the sticks.
Making food fun for kids, especially around the holidays, is a delightful tradition. But here’s the secret truth: it takes very little for kids to be impressed. There’s no need to spend hours hand-painting each sugar cookie or mastering complicated cooking techniques. Kids like the food they’re used to, and they love a cute gimmick.
That’s what makes this Reindeer Mozzarella Pops recipe so perfect. Kids get what they want: their favorite crunchy, melty Mozzarella Sticks looking like reindeer. Parents get what they want: fun food that’s fast, easy, and a special addition to the holiday season.
1 pkg Farm Rich Mozzarella Sticks
2 black olives
- Bake Mozzarella Sticks according to package directions.
- Break pretzels and insert near the top of each cooked Mozzarella Stick.
- Put ketchup and mayonnaise in separate plastic bags and snip the corner. Make a dot of ketchup for the nose and two mayonnaise dots for the eyes.
- Add olive pieces to the eyes cut out with a drinking straw.
- Insert a bamboo skewer into each Mozzarella Stick and serve.