Simple Meatball Mozzarella Stacks
This recipe is courtesy of:Foodtastic MomVisit Blogger Site
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Easy Level
Melty mozzarella-filled pizza dough topped with marinara-drenched meatballs.
- Bake the Mozzarella Bites according to package directions.
- Place the Meatballs into a large saucepan and cover with about half the jar of sauce.
- Cook on medium heat until simmering and Meatballs are heated through.
- Stack one Meatball on top of one Mozzarella Bite for each appetizer, attaching the meatball and bite together with a decorative toothpick.
- Serve with more pasta sauce for dipping.