Slow Cooker Thai Meatballs
- Prep time
- Cook Time
- Medium Level
Meatballs simmered in a peanut butter and coconut milk sauce – great served over rice or pasta. These Slow Cooker Thai Meatballs are the answer to a tasty, quick dinner!
1 28-ounce package Farm Rich Homestyle Meatballs
1/4 cup peanut butter
2 14.5-ounce cans coconut milk
2 TBSP red chili paste
4 tsp fish sauce
3 TBSP sugar
chopped peanuts and parsley, to garnish
- Add frozen meatballs to 6-quart slow cooker.
- Stir in peanut butter, coconut milk, red chili paste, fish sauce and sugar.
- Cook on high 2-4 hours or on low 4-6 hours.
- Stir meatballs and sauce to combine.
- Cook on HIGH 30 minutes uncovered to allow the sauce to thicken.
- Serve meatballs on top of rice, pasta, or cauliflower rice.