Southwest Potato Skins
This recipe is courtesy of:The Happy FlammilyVisit Blogger Site
- 5 minutes Prep Time
- 15 minutes Cook Time
- Medium Level
Top-loaded potato skins with southwest flavor for an easy, creative twist.
Farm Rich Loaded Potato Skins
1/2 lb ground beef
taco seasoning to taste
1/2 cup black beans
1/2 cup corn
- Cook Farm Rich Loaded Potato Skins according to package instructions.
- While the potato skins are cooking, brown your ground beef and add your desired amount of taco seasoning.
- When the potato skins are done cooking, add beef, beans, and corn to each potato skin.
- Place skins back in the oven for five more minutes.
- Remove from oven to dollop some salsa and a jalapeño on top.
- Serve immediately.