Spooky Chicken Bite Sliders
This recipe is courtesy of:Visit Blogger Site
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Easy Level
Everybody’s sure to take a second look when they see these creepy eyeball sliders staring back!
Farm Rich BBQ Buffalo Chicken Bites
Black olives, pitted
Green olives, pitted with pimentos
- Prepare Farm Rich BBQ Buffalo Chicken Bites according to package instruction and toss in BBQ sauce provided. Reserve some of the sauce for later.
- Slice the buns almost all the way through and place two chicken bites inside. Slice olives crosswise to create the “eyes”.
Tip: You can also use the red pimento within the black olives.
- Break toothpicks in half and place one in each chicken bite. Place your olive eyes on the toothpicks.
- Lift up top of bun and pour some of the remaining BBQ sauce over bites, creating a slimy, yet delicious spill over. Add any additional items such as pickles, lettuce, etc.
- For an extra-spooky touch, serve on a Halloween themed platter.