Stuffed Mozzarella Stick Pizza
- 15 minutes Prep Time
- 40 minutes Cook Time
- Medium Level
Everyone knows cheese and pizza go hand-in-hand, but this Farm Rich Stuffed Mozzarella Stick Pizza takes the cheesy to a delicious new level!
2 cans of refrigerated pizza dough
1 1/2 cup marinara sauce
1 box Farm Rich Mozzarella Sticks, cooked as instructed
8 oz. shredded mozzarella cheese
4 oz, shredded parmesan cheese
1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
1/2 cup turkey pepperoni
- Preheat oven to 375 °F.
- Take one can pizza dough and place at the bottom of a buttered deep skillet (approx. 10-12 inches).
- Spread 1/2 cup of the marinara sauce.
- Add the cooked Mozzarella Sticks.
- Add another 1/2 cup of marinara sauce.
- Cover with the second pizza dough, top with remaining marinara sauce, jalapeños, mushrooms, cheese and pepperoni.
- Bake covered for 40 minutes.
- Remove cover and bake for a remaining 10 minutes or until golden brown on top.