Tasty Sweet and Spicy Bacon Wrapped Mozzarella Sticks
This recipe is courtesy of:Visit Blogger Site
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Medium Level
Sweet and spicy has never been this nice. Our Tasty Sweet and Spicy Bacon Wrapped Mozzarella Sticks will surely step up your hosting game.
1 box Farm Rich Mozzarella Sticks
12 Strips of Bacon, Halved
3 TBSP Pineapple Juice
1/2 TSP Cayenne Pepper
- PREP: Using kitchen shears or knife, slice 12 strips of bacon in half.
- Wrap one piece of bacon around one Mozzarella Stick. Repeat until each Mozzarella Stick is wrapped in bacon.
- Bake at 400°F for 15-20 min.
- While Mozzarella Sticks are baking, whisk together pineapple juice and cayenne pepper and cook mixture on the stovetop until it comes to a boil.
- Using a basting brush, spread the pineapple/cayenne mixture on each stick to taste.
- Bake an additional 2 minutes at 400°F. Let cool.