Teriyaki Green Bean Noodle Bowls
- 10 mins Prep Time
- 35 mins Cook Time
- Medium Level
Spaghetti and meatballs meet with a teriyaki twist for a noodle bowl!
24 Farm Rich Homestyle Meatballs
12 oz spaghetti
1/2 lb green beans, trimmed and cut into 2-inch pieces
2 TBSP vegetable oil
1 carrot, cut into matchsticks
1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
2 TBSP soy sauce
2 tsp sesame oil
1/4 tsp hot pepper flakes
2 green onions, sliced
- Cook Meatballs according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in large pot of salted boiling water, cook spaghetti for 8 to 10 minutes or until tender, adding green beans in the last 3 minutes of cooking. Drain well.
- Heat oil in skillet set over medium heat; cook carrots for 2 to 3 minutes or until carrots are tender. Add teriyaki sauce, soy sauce, sesame oil, Meatballs and spaghetti; cook, stirring, for 1 to 2 minutes or until heated through.
- Divide among 6 bowls. Sprinkle with hot pepper flakes and green onions. Serve with lime wedges.
• Garnish with sesame seeds, chopped peanuts or almonds if desired.
• Substitute broccoli or snow peas for green beans if desired.