Ultimate French Toast S’mores
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Medium Level
When you’re making these s’mores, it’s go big or go home.
20 Farm Rich Original French Toast Sticks
1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
1/4 cup ground cinnamon
1 cup marshmallow fluff (can substitute mini-marshmallows)
1 cup chocolate chips
- Prepare Farm Rich Original French Toast Sticks according to package directions. Let cool.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon in small bowl until well blended.
- Slice each French Toast Stick lengthwise to create a pocket. Fill each pocket with chocolate chips and top with marshmallows. Dip each filled French Toast Stick into sugar mixture to evenly coat.
- Place onto a lightly greased baking sheet. Bake coated French Toast Sticks at 400°F for 10 to 12 minutes or until marshmallows and chocolate chips are toasted and melted.
- Place five French Toast Sticks on each of four plates. Garnish with remaining cinnamon and sugar and whipped cream. Serve immediately.