Buffalo Chicken Pizza Bites
- 20 minutes Prep Time
- 30 minutes Cook Time
- Medium Level
The crowd will go wild with layers of their favorite flavors.
1 package Farm Rich Buffalo Style Boneless Chicken Bites
1 tube refrigerated pizza dough
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
4 TBSP butter, melted
BAKE CHICKEN BITES
- Bake Chicken Bites according to the directions on the package. Remove from the oven, then add the buffalo sauce to the chicken.
PREPARE THE DOUGH
- Roll out the refrigerated pizza dough so that it is even and thin.
- Use a pizza slicer to slice the dough into 24 rectangles.
ASSEMBLE THE BUFFALO CHICKEN PIZZA BITES
- Spread some ranch dressing onto each rectangle, then add a chicken bite to the middle of each rectangle.
- Cut some of the larger pieces of chicken in half so you have enough pieces and so they fit well onto the dough.
- Sprinkle some mozzarella cheese onto each rectangle.
- Bring up the edges of the dough, then pinch them together.
- Turn each piece over so that the pinched part is on the bottom, then place in a greased baking dish.
COOK THE BUFFALO CHICKEN PIZZA BITES
- Brush the melted butter over the tops of the pizza bites, then place in a 450°F oven (or whatever temperature your dough packaging says to use). Place in oven and bake until the tops are a light golden brown (or about 17 minutes). Remove from the oven and let cool a bit before you try one.