Chicken Bite Tacos
- 10 mins Prep Time
- 15 mins Cook Time
- Medium Level
These crispy chicken tacos make a quick and easy dinner any night of the week. With a bit of heat, some crunch, and a fresh slaw, these tacos are sure to be a big hit.
With the help of Farm Rich BBQ Style Chicken Bites, these Chicken Bite Tacos are an easy meal.
Our Chicken Bite Tacos start with meaty, delicious BBQ Style Chicken Bites made with tender white meat chicken. Our sweet and savory BBQ sauce adds a tangy touch to our mouthwatering chicken if you want to dip.
A simple slaw delivers a nice crunch to these tacos. It comes together quickly with a bit of mayo, fresh lime juice, and honey. But if you need something even faster, you can substitute a prepared deli slaw or just use a ready-made dressing such as ranch. Whatever you choose, Chicken Bite Tacos are certain to please.
BBQ Chicken Bites, crispy slaw, and creamy avocado. Yum.
1 pkg (17 oz) Farm Rich BBQ Style Boneless Chicken Bites
3 tbsp mayonnaise
2 tbsp lime juice
2 tsp honey
1 clove garlic, minced
1/2 tsp salt
1 bag (14 oz) shredded coleslaw mix
8 corn tortillas, warmed
1 ripe avocado, peeled, pitted and sliced
1/4 cup pickled jalapeño slices
1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
2 radishes, thinly sliced
- Prepare chicken bites according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, whisk together mayonnaise, lime juice, honey, garlic and salt; toss with coleslaw mix. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Assemble chicken in warmed tortillas with some coleslaw, avocado, pickled jalapeños, cilantro and radishes. Serve with remaining coleslaw.
- Alternatively, use prepared ranch dressing for the coleslaw.
- Substitute fresh jalapeño for pickled pepper slices if desired.
- These are just as delicious made with Farm Rich Buffalo Style Boneless Chicken Bites.