Crispy Dill Pickles Cubano
- 10 minutes Prep Time
- 5-8 minutes Cook Time
- Easy Level
How could you possibly improve a Cuban sandwich? Add Farm Rich, obviously! This Crispy Dill Pickles Cubano is our take on the classic sandwich you love with a crunchy twist you can’t resist.
6-inch portion of Cuban-style bread
1 Tbsp yellow mustard
4-5 slices deli-style ham
4-5 slices Swiss cheese
3-4 dill pickle chips
1 Tbsp melted butter
- Bake Farm Rich Crispy Dill Pickles according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, preheat panini press.
- Slice Cuban bread lengthwise.
- Spread yellow mustard on both sides of the bread.
- On bottom slice of bread, layer ham, Swiss cheese, Farm Rich Crispy Dill Pickles, and dill pickle chips.
- Place other side of the Cuban bread on top, brush with melted butter.
- Press in a panini press for 5-8 minutes, or until golden brown; slice and enjoy!