Meatless Meatballs in a Spicy Cauliflower Sauce
This recipe is courtesy of:Savory SpinVisit Blogger Site
- 10 minute Prep time
- 25 minute Cook Time
- Medium Level
Meatless Meatballs are tossed in a lusciously creamy, vegan, Spicy Cauliflower Sauce in this recipe, making this a delicious side dish with some salad or pasta or a scrumptious snack!
- 1 package Garden Inspirations by Farm Rich Meatless Meatballs
- Cooking oil spray
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 yellow onion
- 5 cloves garlic
- 2 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 1 tsp coriander
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1 3/4 cups vegetable stock
- 1-2 tsp chili flakes
- salt and pepper to taste
- parsley to garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Clean and cut up a head of broccoli and place it on a lined baking tray. Also peel the garlic and onion, chop them roughly and add them to the baking tray with the chopped cauliflower.
- Spray cauliflower, onion and ginger on tray, generously with cooking spray and place into 400 degree oven to bake for 20 minutes.
- While cauliflower is baking, remove the Garden Inspirations by Farm Rich Meatless Meatballs from packaging and prepare them according to package directions.
- Remove cauliflower/onion/garlic from oven and add to a blender along with the grated ginger, coriander, smoked paprika, cumin, turmeric, and vegetable stock. Blend on high until sauce is smooth and creamy.
- Pour/scrape sauce into a saucepan over very low heat.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir in the chili flakes.
- Add in the Garden Inspirations by Farm Rich Meatless Meatballs and stir well.
- Serve garnished with chopped parsley.