Mozzarella, Salsa, and Mushroom Quesadillas
- 10 mins Prep Time
- 35 mins Cook Time
- Medium Level
These delicious mushroom quesadillas are a golden, gooey, go-to vegetarian snack everyone will love.
8 Farm Rich Mozzarella Sticks
2 Tbsp canola oil
1/2 lb sliced mushrooms
1/4 tsp each salt and pepper
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
4 large tortillas
3/4 cup salsa
- Cook Mozzarella Sticks according to package directions. Cut each in half lengthwise.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet set over medium-high heat; cook mushrooms, salt and pepper for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown and tender. Transfer to plate and wipe out skillet with paper towel.
- Divide mushrooms, Mozzarella Sticks and cheddar between 2 tortillas. Top with remaining tortillas.
- Heat skillet over medium-low heat; cook quesadillas, one at a time, for 3 to 5 minutes per side or until tortillas are golden brown. Cut into wedges and serve with salsa.
- Always keep a jar of salsa on hand.