Slow Cooker Hawaiian Meatballs
- 5 mins Prep Time
- 3 hr Cook Time
- Medium Level
These Hawaiian Meatballs are sweet, spicy and pack a flavorful punch and couldn’t be easier to make. A few ingredients and the slow cooker does all of the work, allowing you to enjoy your party!
1 package Farm Rich Homestyle Meatballs
1 12-ounce jar pineapple jam
1 8.5-ounce jar hoisin sauce
1 tsp chili garlic sauce
2 tsp soy sauce
1 tsp freshly minced ginger
3 cloves garlic, minced
2 green onions, sliced thinly
- Add the Farm Rich Meatballs to a 4 qt. slow cooker.
- In a bowl, whisk together the pineapple jam, hoisin sauce, chili garlic sauce, soy sauce, minced ginger and garlic.
- Pour the sauce over the meatballs and, using a spatula, gently fold the sauce over the meatballs.
- Set the slow cooker to high and cook for 3 hours.
- Serve warm garnished with green onions and sesame seeds – and enjoy!