Mozzarella Cheese Cars for Kids
An easy craft made of snacks!
Toasty Mozzarella Sticks are made to move (with cucumber and hot dog wheels and crunchy sweet peppers, that is)! These fun cars make a tasty toddler lunch or after school snack for the big kids. Let the big kids make their own! Designs are endless with a few mustard racing stripes and ketchup dip.
- Farm Rich Mozzarella Sticks
- Baby cucumbers
- Hot dogs
- Sweet bell peppers
Here are step-by-step instructions:
- Prepare Mozzarella Sticks according to package instructions.
- Cut baby cucumbers and hot dogs into rounds for the wheels.
- Sweet bell peppers can be windows and designs.
- Assemble, and then add mustard and ketchup.