Our Farm Rich Mozzarella Bites are similar to our famous Cheese Sticks. In fact, they’re cousins. But they are a little bit different. For one, the cheese is surrounded by soft pizzeria dough, making it a tiny pillow of cheesy goodness. And the second thing is, they are, in fact, bite-sized, which is great for you.
- Made with 100% real mozzarella cheese
- Authentic pizza crust
- Good source of calcium and protein
- 0g trans fat per serving
Farm Rich Mozzarella Bites are small and unassuming. So they should be easy to prepare, right? You betcha! Just take them out of the bag and pop ’em into your oven or microwave. They’ll be ready in a bite-sized amount of time.
Keep frozen until ready to prepare. Product is not ready to eat until fully cooked. Due to differences in appliances, cooking times may vary and require adjustment. Microwaving instructions developed using an 1100 watt microwave oven.
Caution – Product will be hot!
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Arrange Mozzarella Bites in a single layer on baking sheet and place on middle rack of oven.
- Bake for 8-9 minutes (half box) or 9-10 minutes (full box).
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Arrange Mozzarella Bites in a single layer on baking sheet.
- Bake 1 or 2 servings (2 or 4 pieces) for 6-7 minutes.
- Arrange product in center of microwave-safe plate.
- Microwave on HIGH: 1 serving (2 pieces) for 30 seconds.