- 10 minutes Prep Time
- 15 minutes Cook Time
- Easy Level
Try this simply satisfying snack that even Uncle Sam would appreciate.
Add a touch of patriotic flair to your next party without spending hours in the kitchen with this cute little Patriotic Platter. It’s a whimsical way to serve your apps, and it’s easy to prepare.
Arranging Farm Rich Meatballs and Mozzarella Sticks isn’t exactly a recipe, and it doesn’t take long to put this Patriotic Platter together. If you can line up Mozzarella Sticks and cut stars out of crescent rolls, you can handle this dish. It’s a festive way to serve guests the Meatballs and Mozzarella Sticks they love.
Entertaining has never tasted so good or been so simple. This platter works as a quick after-school snack, an appetizer for the neighborhood July 4th block party, or an hors d’oeuvre for your Memorial Day BBQ. Keep a few boxes of Farm Rich snacks on hand, and you can whip up goodies in 15 minutes.
- Prepare Meatballs and Mozzarella Sticks according to package instructions.
- Roll out crescent rolls and use small, star-shaped cookie cutter to create star toppers for Meatballs.
- Place prepared Meatballs on cooking sheet lined with parchment paper to create flag “stars” in top left-hand corner.
- Place crescent stars over prepared Meatballs and secure with toothpick.
- Place in oven and cook to crescent roll cooking instructions (or until golden brown).
- Remove from oven and add cooked Mozzarella Sticks to cooking sheet.
- Top Mozzarella Sticks with your favorite marinara sauce.
- Also try with Farm Rich Italian Style Meatballs!