Say the word “meatball” and, boom, now you’re craving meatballs. It’s that easy. And luckily, these meatballs are as easy to prepare as they are to serve. Serve Farm Rich Original Homestyle Meatballs just as they are or in a special sauce. Break out the toothpicks and start counting the satisfied grins. Also available in Turkey and Italian Style.
- With hearty ground beef and savory pork
- Seasoned to perfection
- Fully cooked
- Appetizer size
- Also comes in a 60 oz value pack
As far as prepping goes, our Original Homestyle Meatballs are pretty flexible. Want to slow cook them? Go for it. Rather put them on the stovetop? Be our guest. As for popping them into the microwave or oven? Yes, you can do that, too.
Keep frozen until ready to prepare. Due to differences in appliances, cooking times may vary and require adjustment. Microwave instructions developed using an 1100 watt microwave oven.
Caution – Product will be hot!
- For food safety, quality and thorough cooking, please follow the instructions below.
- Product is not ready to eat until fully cooked to an internal temperature of 165°F.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Arrange Original Meatballs in a single layer on baking sheet and place on middle rack of oven.
- Bake half bag for 20-21 minutes or full bag for 28-29 minutes.
- Arrange Original Meatballs in the center of a microwave-safe dish.
- Add 1 TBSP water and cover with a paper towel.
- Microwave 1 serving (6 pieces) on HIGH for 1 minute 30 seconds.
- Place Original Meatballs in a saucepan and cover with your favorite sauce.
- Set to MEDIUM heat, cover, and heat for 25-30 minutes (full bag), stirring often.
- Place Original Meatballs in the slow cooker and cover with your favorite sauce.
- Set to HIGH, covered, and heat for 3-4 hours (full bag).